Pages
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Getting Started
I have been somewhat leery of beginning a blog because I find them to be overused. In my mind, there were two types of bloggers: those people the general public have deemed important and are thought to have something of worth to share, and people wanting to share everything going on in their lives, thriving on "being seen." Recently, I realized few bloggers actually fit into those categories. It seems most have something they desire to share and do not care about the following their musings, photographs, etc have achieved. I, for one, am not blogging out of any sort of exhibitionist desires. In fact, I would not have started Enquiries if I didn't feel as though God desired it of me. Quite simply, I feel God wishes I share what I have learned about Him, His Word, and His creation (a very broad category, I know). God frequently speaks to me and helps me work through ideas while I have a literal pencil pressed to literal paper, and He wants me to share some of these ideas with you. So, I will do my best to avoid filling this place with non-profound things--your time is far more valuable than to be spent reading selfish ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment